Working closely with the Ashfield, Mansfield and Worksop Job Centre Plus teams, the Travel Choice project sets out to offer a wide variety of FREE information, services and incentives to support jobseekers to tackle transport barriers into new employment, training and education.
If you’re looking for work, and you think that travel could be an issue, Travel Choice could help.
- You can plan your journey using the journey planner
- Consider whether cycling, walking, travelling by bus, travelling by train or car sharing could work for you
- Download a free digital travel information pack
Tips and advice on your CV and interviews
- What should be in my CV (Citizens Advice)
- CV advice to get that interview (Job Centre Guide)
- Job interview tips (Job Centre Guide)
Jobseekers in Ashfield, Mansfield and Worksop
If you’re in Ashfield, Mansfield or Worksop, you’re looking for work, and travel is an issue, the Travel Choice team may be able to help. We have secured funding to support jobseekers to tackle transport barriers to employment, training, and education until June 2022.
We offer FREE information, services, and incentives (subject to availability and eligibility) to jobseekers who have been referred through the Travel Choice programme:
- Free digital travel pack
- Free printed travel information packs
- Free personalised travel advice
- Free online journey planner
- Free daily/ weekly bus taster tickets
- Free daily/ weekly rail taster tickets
- Free Dr Bike. Bicycle maintenance sessions
- Free adult cycle training
- Subsidised bicycle loans
Find out more or sign up
For more information please contact jobseeker engagement lead, Ross Paradise, on email@example.com or 07503 627302, or contact your Job Centre Plus work coach.